OpErAtIoN Eliminate Sonic OpErAtIoN Eliminate Sonic

well that was a peice of ass hat

How the hell does a fat plumber beat 708mph.

*sigh*

This is what happens when you give ppl freedom of creativity, sprites and a demo ver of flash.

Almost-Legendary responds:

Screw you u f***in communist. I can make whatever I want. Its the whole movie that counts not just one minor setback

BEEBO Part 8 BEEBO Part 8

i love beebo

what would newgrounds be without pointless crap. Go beebo.

And just remeber it could always be worse, so be thankful.

Dirty-Vegas Dirty-Vegas

no colours?

First thing is crappy shape tweens can be used effectivly. You almost did it. course you didn't bother to add colour.
I'd say this was an unfinished project.
Course if you were to say if was done, i'd say you sucked and had no talent.

Now you say, who am i to say that, i am me, and if you were wondering what colours try cool colours for the movie. by cool i mean, blues, pupurples and greens.

You can do better, so do better.

Half assing it won't get you a five.

Platformer Tech Demo Platformer Tech Demo

i think i broke it

i walked off the water and fell into nothingness. dunno what your planning on doing with this but its mostly worked. you need to make sure you can track uphills bud. we shouldn't have to jump up a slope.

Nihem097 responds:

I was going to fix it but my brother wanted to submit it right away.

shogunate: samurai spirit shogunate: samurai spirit

Kenshin Fan w00t

Overall you made a pretty good game. I can deffinatly see you influence from kenshin though. In a way thats a good thing, hell kenshin kicks ass.
I'd just like to encourage you to take your own rought.

As for gameplay, it was pretty good. I would suggest reworking somthings. Like i would change the "!!!" to somthing a little diffenernt. I reminded me of two things one being MGS and the other was cheapness. I think it could have been done alot better.
Like for example invert the colours. Your a kenshin fan you know they do that.
Next thing i would improve apon is you animations. They seem alittle bit lacking.

Over all i liked it, and i'm looking forward to ssing more stuff from you. Maybe even a sequile to this game. You got somthign that works here run with it

PlasticSamurai responds:

alright yeah, i did model the main character after kenshin, and the girls hairstyle is that megumi takani, but i really tried hard to steer away from the similarities with the show.
the tokugawa shogunate thing was purely accidental.
i wanted my character to be out of japanese history so my first instinct was to use yagyu jubei but then i thought about samurai showdown tenchu and onimusha 2 all of which have him in it so i got his student instead. as it turns out both men lived smack damn in the middle of the tokugawa shogunate.
(c. 1650)
BTW: i understand the MGS, but "cheapness". come on man dont be so lame.